Articles on: Tracker Best Practices

Who can Serve Process in Kansas?

An appointed process server, an authorized attorney or a licensed private detective may make the service anywhere in or outside this state and must be allowed the fees prescribed for the sheriff in K.S.A. 28-110, and amendments thereto. The court may allow other fees and costs. A person authorized under this subsection to serve, levy or execute process is considered an "officer" as that term is used in K.S.A. 60-706 and 60-2401

Article 3. - PROCESS - 60-303

Updated on: 24/03/2023

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!