Articles on: Tracker Best Practices

Who can Serve Process in Maine?

By a sheriff or a deputy within the sheriff's county, or other person authorized by law, or by some person specially appointed by the court for that purpose. Special appointments to serve process shall be made freely when substantial savings in travel fees will result.

Maine Civil Rule 4 (a) (2)

Updated on: 24/03/2023

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!