Articles on: Tracker Best Practices

Who can Serve Process in South Dakota?

Summons may be served by the sheriff or a constable of the county or other comparable political subdivision where the defendant may be found, or in the District of Columbia by the United States marshal or a deputy, or by any other person not a party to the action who at the time of making such service is an elector of any state

South Dakota Rules of Civil Procedure - Whom by

Updated on: 31/03/2023

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!