Articles on: Tracker Best Practices

Who can Serve Process in Washington?

A person who serves legal process for a fee in the State of Washington is required to register with the auditor of the county in which the process server resides or operates his or her principal place of business and pay a $10 fee. No testing and no requirement for insurance or bonding. Easiest and most inexpensive state in which to get a license.

Washington Revised Code of Washington §18.180.010

Updated on: 31/03/2023

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!